- Coconut milk
- Fresh Coriander
- Spinach or bok choy. Just a tiny bit, blast in hot water and add to the pestle and mortar. Takes some of the sharp bite out.
In parallel to the below, you need to cook some noodles. Heat the water, throw the noodles in when you add the stuff to the frying pan.
- Throw all ingredients except noodles and coconut milk into a pestle and morter.
- Add some oil (I use olive oil)
- Bash about until a coarse paste
- Throw a glug of oil into a pan, medium heat
- Add bashed up ingredients
- heat until oil is clear and it smells good
- Add the coconut milk.
- Add the Noodles, top up with hot water if necessary (might get too gloopy)
- Put into bowl
- Mniam Mnaim.
|make chilli mix as before|
|heat up add coconut|
|wop in the noodles too|